Saturday, February 29, 2020

Intro. to Entrepreneurship Interview Preparations!

Good evening everyone!

I am grateful for the opportunity share with you some of the things that I learned about being an entrepreneur this week. One of the assignments that we have to do in class is focus on talking with an entrepreneur in an industry we are interested in. It never really crossed my mind that it would be appropriate to ask someone in the industry for some pointers. The way that I was thinking about it is that I am asking someone successful in my preferred industry how I can become a competitor for them. My thinking wasn't on point in that I wouldn't have to start my business in their region for starters, and even though we live in a competitive age people still want other people to be successful too. If someone were to approach me seeking counsel on how to better themselves for a situation, I would gladly help them out. Between the 8 billion people on Earth, there is an endless pool of knowledge to pull from to increase our capabilities of starting a successful business or even work on ourselves. Heavenly Father wants each of us to share our gifts and talents with each other to make our mortal journey easier. It is a good thing that we are all different, because if you approach someone for guidance, and they have nothing new or beneficial to offer you then this world wouldn’t be near as successful as it could be. From my experience, it is best to make sure all pride is put the side. Whether you are teaching or being taught how to do something, be open minded to the idea that other people were put into our lives for an important reason and they should be treated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment